I'm officially in PA! Woot woot! Love it here so, so much. I just love the countryside here! Don't be surprised if you never hear from me, and then hear that I've joined the Amish. Just sayin'.
So, the whole reason I'm here is to try to keep finding a job in DC. PA is so much more closer than Texas, and makes DC a lot easier to access, so I'm staying here with my bestie till I find a job... as long as that occurs in a reasonable amount of time. So I'm applying to jobs with a fury. If I don't find a job in DC, I would love to find a job around here and stick around here for a while, cause, like I said, I LOVE it here.
That being said, I'm tired. G'nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love PA too! have you gone and milked the cow yet??
ReplyDelete