Thursday was my first day on the job at The Loft. I really like it a lot there. It's really nice and everyone's fun to work with.
*side note* There's a lot of Asians getting drunk and partying down the hall. This has never occurred before.
Friday, we had work. We went out that night and got dinner and stuff, which was fun.
Saturday, I had nothing going on. I went to Target and to go get my nails done... so that was all nice.
Today though, today was super fun. We got tickets to go to the White House Spring Garden Tour, which is where you get to walk around the White House grounds and look around. It was really nice and fun. There was minimal (obvious) security though, which surprised me. But it was really nice to just see the stuff you hear about all the time. We got to see the outside of the Oval Office, the swing set, the pool, the basketball court, etc. So that was cool.
I've started looking for housing. Pray that I get the job!! :D
Walking back from the Metro today, I saw some people hardcore mackin' at the Library of Congress. I was just about to mutter "get a room" when I noticed someone taking pics of them and kinda hiding... then I noticed that the girl had some BLING on her hand. I mean a huge rock. Apparently he had just proposed. So I became ok with the mackin'. The sun was setting behind the Capitol and everything. Good choice, sir. Good choice. He's a winner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment