Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yay for my 50th post!

This has been a pretty decently good weekend. Yesterday, I was all by my onesies, so I went to Eastern Market and looked around, then I wandered around Chinatown for a while. It was nice to just get out in the sunshine!

Today, my friend Megan and I went over to Arlington National Cemetery and wandered around for a little while. We saw the Kennedy's graves and the Custis-Lee house. It was such a BEAUTIFUL view! Then we came back, made dinner, and gave Al her cupcakes for her birthday, which is on Tuesday.

When I got back tonight, I checked my email to find out that I got an interview with Rep. John Linder's office for a staff assistant position! So I'm very excited to see what comes of that. I'm really hoping to find a job before graduation.

So things are great! I'm so glad recess is over and that people are coming back all over the Hill and there's life here again! It's not just tourists here anymore! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment