Ok. I'm tired, but I feel super guilty for not posting much. So I'm doing bullet points.
*The majority of the week, I didn't do much. Lots of facebooking.
*I did give two tours back to back though. If you want some good stories, ask me.
*Because of said tours, I'm getting a sore throat from yelling.
*Laundry frustrates me. I had to run my clothes through the washer twice because the first time they didn't even get wet... I don't know how. One of the dryers didn't work apparently either, so I currently have one clean and dry load and one soppy wet load going through the dryer.
*I'm leaving for New Yawk tomorrow morning at like 5:30, which means leaving here at about 4:30, so I'm not doing great on the whole getting-sleep situation.
*I haven't packed for said trip.
*I'm exhausted.
*I applied and got an interview at Ann Taylor Loft in Chinatown. The manager really liked me and said I'm very "Lofty." But there's not a job opening. So pray for a job opening there so he can call me, k? Thanks.
*I'm going to Times Square tomorrow. Be jealous.
*I'm gonna rent a movie for my ipod tonight I think.
And I'm out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"Lofty Ash"
ReplyDelete...has a nice ring to it.
nice.