Sunday, March 14, 2010

I went to a REAL house yesterday and cuddled with a REAL cat. I haven't done that since I left my own house back in January. Kinda weird.

We checked out the Eastern Market on 7th and Pennsylvania earlier today... it was pretty cool. They were all starting to pack up, so we didn't get the full effect really, but I'm looking forward to going back.

Daylight Savings started (or ended?) today. I'm so ready for it to be lighter later. So ready.

I got to meet my roomie's twin and her grandma on Friday. I'm so glad she got to hang out with them. They're super fun it seems.

Also on Friday, I gave a tour to two men. I asked where they were from, and one said he was from Baltimore, but he had some kinda of European accent. I know Baltimore accents, and that ain't it. But I let it slip...

Thursday, I spent the entire day answering those dang BarackObama.com phonebank calls. Those are so darn irritating. Like, really?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment