Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still sick. Dragged myself into work... definitely wasn't the peppy lil' front desk girl that I usually am. My boss offered for me to go home early so I could be there tomorrow...I think she was afraid I'd have to have another sick day tomorrow haha. It stunk to answer the phones all day sounding like I pronounced my "t" as a "d." And of course, the phone rang off the hook all day. It was ridiculous again.

It was SO stinking nice outside tonight! I wished I was feeling better cause a couple of my friends went for a run, and I couldn't go because I knew I would DIE.

Also, there was a bagpipe player outside my office window for about, oh, say, SIX hours today. When I got off work, I went out there to find him and end him. But it was in public, so I decided to let him live. I'm trying to start a career and all... bagpiper slaying isn't the best resume stuffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment