Friday, March 26, 2010

Ok, it was SO very boring today. I Facebooked for about 2 hours, then I decided I couldn't take it anymore, so I went to go get lunch, even though I had brought soup. On my way, I stopped by Al's office and her manager said she was with some constituents downstairs near the cafeteria, so I went to go find her. We ended up hanging out with the couple she was with for about 20 or so minutes, and they bought us Starbucks, which was awesome. I love old, rich people.

So I ended up having a tour at 2 for Rep. Lamborn's office, so that was nice. Only thing was, I wasn't expecting to give a tour, so I just brought heels, no flats. And I wasn't wearing hose or socks or anything, so my shoes were rubbing hard on my feet.

Note to self: always bring flats, even if there's NO way on earth you're gonna need them- because, chances are, you'll need them.

But I had my nail appointment tonight, so that helped.

I also made an AWESOME dinner tonight. From scratch. From my head... with my very own creativity and without buying anything besides what I had. I baked chicken with salsa on it, and then melted provolone on top and I served it over rice. So so good. Gotta say, I'm proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment