So I'm watching the State of the Union right now on CSPAN. As much as I love me some Fox News, you can only count on CPAN to not have interruption. There's a whole bunch of helicopters flying around outside, and all the streets around here are shut down. And I'm definitely seeing people on TV that I see all the time. Like that one lady I rode with in an elevator today. Pretty sweet. I was just in there a couple of days ago too.... and I just noticed that the First Lady kinda looks un-thrilled about the whole thing. Weird.
Today was crazy busy. Ran to Rayburn, ran to Longworth, ran to the cage, ran to the basement to do errands... it was a lot of running. My poor lil feet. By the end of the day, I gave up on all fashion couth and rolled my pants up and wore flats. Flats that didn't even match. Apparently I can pull it off. If I can't, I didn't care.
Anyways, I'm gonna watch this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment