I'm sick. Ick. Gross. Hate this. A couple of times a year, I get a whopper cold that slams me, and then I sleep it off for a couple of days. This was one of those days. I wasn't able to work today, which STUNK cause today was the day our Youth Advisory Council took a bus trip down and I was gonna give them a tour and escort them around the Hill to different places. ANDDDD today was the huge tea party that made the news, and I totally missed out on seeing that. UGH. So much going on and I had to get sick.
I still don't know if I'm 100% going to PA this weekend. The people I'm supposed to be interviewing with still haven't gotten back with me yet, and I've been pretty anxious about this. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they'll get back with me tomorrow.
And it's really hitting me that I don't get a Spring Break right now. All of my friends are on Spring Break, and I'm still here. Don't get me wrong, I love it here. But I'd really love to go to the beach or on a small trip somewhere, where I actually got to spend a few days. That'd be nice. Not having a car here really limits you when you want to leave town. That seems obvious, but the truth is that you don't think about not having a car when you're in the city because you don't need one. In fact, it's almost beneficial to not have one. But when you want to get anywhere outside the beltway, you need a car pretty much. And that's annoying.
Anyways, I'm gonna go pretend I'm in a Nyquil commercial and go to bed.
I had it pointed out a few days ago that my blog didn't allow for random people to comment who didn't have an account- I fixed that. Comment away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I called the Nyquil Company...some of their peeps are in DC right now, looking for the next guy/gal for a new commercial. Don't be surprised if they knock on your door. I told them you're a heavy sleeper but they just needed a little bit of video footage so you probably won't even notice them. =)
ReplyDeleteAnd just share your true feelings about "if" you had a Spring Break. It was either a trip to the beach or your favorite good ole' friendly-faced, 4wheelin', skeet shootin', good eatin', memorable state of Kentucky. Believe me...we're waiting for you too! (At least I am...gets lonely around here with no peeps to hang out with) haha