skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Life as a Small Fish in a Big Pond...
Friday, February 5, 2010
Holy cow, I'm in a blizzard.
A record-breaking blizzard, at that.
This is insane!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ashley
Recent graduate working on finding my way into the political realm. I'm from Texas, but I love me some East Coast!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(59)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(21)
I actually was productive today! I woke up, finish...
I definitely did nothing productive today, until j...
The last two days have been c-r-a-z-y... until tod...
Today was such a CRAZY long day. It started off wi...
Today we slept- alot. Till like, noon. We were wip...
The Pentagon tour today was AMAZING. We got lead a...
I didn't have to work yesterday. So I slept in, lo...
Oh my lanta....I am SO exhausted. Good night. Toda...
So I'm sitting here in my room with the roomie wai...
We tried out a new church today- City Church up in...
It's a 3-day weekend!! Actually, it feels like it ...
The snow finally stopped last night! Today, we act...
So this is nothing new... but... it's snowing agai...
We ventured out into the city today... everything'...
I'm just posting real quick while my roomie cooks ...
The snow finally stopped about five hours ago... t...
Holy cow, I'm in a blizzard.A record-breaking bliz...
Who woke up at 7 and got ready for work by herself...
Today was a TON of walking. I only sat at my desk ...
Some of the snow melted today... bumm-o. I spent m...
It's snowing... AGAIN! We got about six inches of ...
►
January
(10)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment