Sunday, February 28, 2010

I actually was productive today! I woke up, finished my DLP class stuff, and took a shower. Then I went out on my own to Target in Columbia Heights. It was SO nice to just get out and go... and do ya know what? Walking in worn-in Sperry's is SO much more comfortable than walking in heels. Weird, I know. Today was the first day, besides when we braved the blizzard, that I've gone out wearing comfortable clothes- aka a hoodie and jeans. It was so weird.

On my way back, I was gonna pick up some roses from a street vendor, since they were on sale $2 for a half-dozen = SUPER cheap. So I stand there for a couple of minutes, looking around at the roses and looking for the actual vendor guy, since he wasn't there. Then, this random kinda sketchy guy comes up and goes "You wanna buy some roses lady?" Obviously, he didn't own the stand. So I declined and walked off, just to turn around and watch him keep walking and cross the street. Seriously, did this guy think I was an idiot? Ugh...

Anyways, after that, I came back and watched the Gold Hockey game.... such a disappointment. After that I ironed and made dinner. I feel so domestic. Feel, not am.

Work week starts tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment