Who woke up at 7 and got ready for work by herself (cause her roomie got off work today), walked to the HOB in the freezing cold by herself, and got to work only to find out they emailed her (at the wrong email addy) to say "no work today"?
THIS GIRL!!
Upside? No work today. Duh. And I re-slept in till 2.
Downside? I got up at 7.
I'm also off on Monday. So it's a four-day weekend right here baby!!! So happy.
We're supposed to be getting upwards of 30 inches of snow in the next 24 hours. This is gonna be insane. Definitely going to be the most snow I've seen in my life period. I'm already planning on making a snowman army on the mall and snow tunnels. Its snowing right now, but it's not sticking. That's kinda gross.
I'm super super hungry, because I haven't eaten today. So I'm gonna go eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment