So this is nothing new... but... it's snowing again. Actually this is Round 2 of Snowmageddon. It's pretty bad out there. There's 50 mph winds going on, and they're saying there's snow drifts up to 10 feet. There were points today when I looked outside and you literally couldn't see anything past 50 feet. It was SO cool.
Yesterday I had planned on sleeping in, and bumming around the apartment all day. But I got an offer to go out to Pentagon City Mall with one of my friends, so I took her up on it, because honestly, who knows when I'm going to be able to get out of here again. So we roamed around the mall and looked around for stuff for her boyfriend for Valentine's Day. I haven't been to a mall in forever, so it was great to find one. By the time we got back to Union Station, it had started snowing again.
Today, I woke up around 10 because it was SO bright in our room from the snow outside. So Al and I watched Pride and Prejudice for a couple of hours, and made hamburger helper... She's NEVER had hamburger helper. She thought it was the same stuff as Manwich!! I enlightened her. After that.... I took a shower and a nap. It was a gooooooood nap too. I was out. I woke up around 6 or so. Now we're watching Miss Congeniality. We've done a lot of movie watching. We're basically movie experts now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment