I didn't have to work yesterday. So I slept in, lounged around, watched some teeny-bopper "turn a loser into a ladies man" show on MTV. That's embarrassing to admit. And I knocked out some of my school. Then we had this intern/alumni reception that we all went to. There were some interesting alumni there that we got to network with and talk to.
I had to go back to work today. I'm kinda liking this temporary Staff Assistant thing. It's giving me an actual challenge. I have stuff to do for the whole day, constantly. I'm getting a real handle on working on the Hill, as opposed to kinda sitting around and observing it.
After work, Al and I went to Barnes and Noble and read tacky gossip magazines and drank coffee, and then we got her an LSAT book to get her ready for the LSAT in June. It's kinda good that I took it last year, because now I can help her figure out what she needs to do.
Tomorrow= Pentagon Tour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment