It's a 3-day weekend!! Actually, it feels like it should be Monday and that I just had the LONGEST weekend ever. But nope! And I also don't have to work on Wednesday because our office is having a staff retreat... so I'm working a grand total of four days out of eleven. Not too shabby... Our Staff Assistant had her last day today, so we had a cram session and she taught me how to do some stuff like flag requests. I also now have posession of the office key... which is super cool.
After work, Al and I went over to Chinatown to go see Valentine's Day at the movies and grab some Chinese food. The movie was pretty good! Tons of little twisted plots going on, but it was enjoyable. And I finally fulfilled my Chinese craving, which was amazing too.
When we got home tonight, we found out our parents had sent us Valentine's day stuff! Yay for that... we're all stocked up on chocolate now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment