We tried out a new church today- City Church up in Tenleytown. We loved it! It's a super great church. Worship was great, the message was relevant... I really liked it. Looks like that's where we'll be going. Al's manager came and picked us up this morning. It was the first time I had been in a car since January 18th, so almost a month. I thought her husband was speeding until I looked and saw we were going 35mph! I guess that seems super fast when you're used to walking everywhere and only going fast in dark tunnels. So weird.
Weird thought for the day: It will be a full four months that I don't go to Wal-mart. How odd is that?
Besides that, how did I spend Valentine's Day? I napped. And ate chocolate. And watched Glee. Not too shabby.
President's Day tomorrow!! I just love working for the federal government!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment